From Mortgage Crisis to Market Meltdown: The Depression of 1873 and Its Lessons
The Death of John Henry and the African American Roots of Rock and Roll
Revolution in a Can: How Branded Foods Made America an International Superpower
The Depression of 1893 and the Birth of American Progressivism
- The New York Times: "A Symbiotic Relationship"
- The New York Times: "Wool Suits, Canned Goods and the P.C."
- The New York Times: "Echoes of 1893"
- Chronicle of Higher Education: "The Real Great Depression"
- The Leonard Loparte Show: "Underreported: Panic of 1873"