Al Qaeda’s future after Osama Bin Laden—Are we safer?
Al Qaeda 2.0—homegrown terrorism, social networking, and the new digital jihadist
Al Qaeda’s next wave of operations: the affiliates in Yemen, Somalia, North Africa, and Nigeria
The first American on the CIA’s kill or capture list, Anwar al-Awlaki, and why the full story of 9/11 was never told
- Fox News: "Classified cable warned consulate couldn't withstand 'coordinated attack"
- The Christian Science Monitor: "20 of the Smartest Nonfiction Titles for Summer Reading"
- National Review Online: "Afghanistan on Steroids"
- FOX News[VIDOE]: "The American Terrorist"
- FOX News [VIDEO]: "Secrets of 9/11"